Hola a mi familia,
WARNING: Will not be the happiest blog entry in the world.
I emailed everybody and gave a quick update on my wellbeing. At the moment I'm okay. My stomach is still bothering me but I somehow managed to stomach 8 crackers and sprite tonight. There are some new things that are not normal that definitely made me want to seek out a physician. Last night, my heart started pumping really fast while I was lying in bed. This morning, on my attempt to reach class today (I wouldn't have ever tried if I didn't have a test), I was EXTREMELY tired and had to take a break every couple of steps because my heart was beating fast. I was out of breath like I was in the fourth quarter of a basketball game. Now I'm no Lance Armstrong, but I'm not pulling a Robert from "Hell's Kitchen". Taking the stairs made me very long-winded as well (this is not normal).
After class, I ran into my friend Laura who offered to go with me to the doctor's. She had been sick before and knew exactly where the office was. She was a really such a huge help to me. When we got to the Doctor's office (which is the most awesomest office ever), he said that he couldn't find anything wrong with me. Everything appeared normal.. he thinks that maybe there is a viral infection. When I told him about the urine, he was definitely concerned that it had something to do with my liver. But he determined that this was not the case. He said that in a couple of days if I am not getting better he'd like to take some blood/ urine samples.
On my way home, I was tired and out of breath, which I have growned accustomed two these last two days. I took a sip of sprite I had bought and had the WORST heartburn in the world... I had to sit in the street on my knees for like 5 minutes. I thought I was having a heart attack at the age of 20. Good thing Laura was there to help! But thankfully, I took another small, extremely cautious sip... and everything was okay again! Hope all is going well with you! I'll keep you updated on the next doctor's visit (hopefully I won't need one)! Stef (and Mom occasionally)... thanks for replying! At least I know someone is alive in the Carter family! Oh yeah and Stevi from FB chat! I feel like a helpless orphan with no love from the outside world...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to read you finally went to the doctor :)
ReplyDeleteI'll see you this weekend!
Gracias por tu ayuda, Borja!
ReplyDeleteSharmaine, I am so worried about you. Keep us posted. I love you.
ReplyDeleteSean
Sharmaine, I love you! I hope you are getting better. I am glad Laura is there to help you!! Any cute young doctors around?
ReplyDeleteShar, I hope you are feeling much better today. Attempted calling you this this morning (our time) but couldn't reach you. I will try again later. I love you! Mom
ReplyDeleteshar, get your rear to the doctor this morning and call us---love,dad
ReplyDeleteHave you been to the doctor yet!?
ReplyDelete